The Cubby Bed can be assembled by a single person in about 90 minutes. Having 2 people working on the bed will make things easier. Below is an item list of what comes with every Cubby Bed order for reference. There is also an item list in the Assembly Guide included with the Cubby Bed. Make sure you have all the pieces you need before assembling!
- #1 Top End (2)
- #2 Vertical Corners (4)
- #3 Bottom Length (4)
- #4 Bottom End (2)
- #5 Top Arch (4)
- #6 Arch Connectors (2)
- #7 Length Connector (2)
- #8 Top Corner Connector (4)
- #9 Bottom Corner L Connector (2)
- #10 Bottom Corner R Connector (2)
- Dual fabric + mesh Canopy enclosure (1)
4. Safety Sheets
- Innovative microfiber zipper sheet (2)
5. Blue Accessories
- Eyes (4)
- Ears (4)
- Feet (4)
- Screws (32)
- S-Clips (3)
- Locks (2)
- Hex Key
- Velcro Straps (4, to secure slats to the frame)
If you are missing any of the following, call/text us at (855) 964-2664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
1. Mattress slats don’t fit on the frame
- This is typically caused when the poles and connectors are not fully pushed together. Loosening the corner connectors and pushing all poles in as much as possible will help make sure there is no extra space.
- A fully assembled frame will measure 87 in L x 54 in W x 72 in H when completed correctly.
2. Canopy is too tight
- If you are having trouble zipping the Canopy around the frame, you may have a couple of poles not fully pushed together. Checking each connector and pushing in the corresponding pole as much as possible may help give you a bit more slack for the canopy. This is the most common reason for the tight canopy and is the most efficient troubleshooting tip.
- The doors may be tight for the first few times. Try unzipping all the entry points of the Cubby (the 3 doors) and see if this slack allows for the canopy to zip onto the frame.
- Stretching the canopy can help the material relax around the frame as the canopy uses a unique tension padding design. To see how to do this, check out our videos here.
3. Missing Parts
Double-check the items that are missing based on the list of Cubby items above or from the Cubby User manual included in your order. If something is missing, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last name
- Order #/PO #
- Parts that are missing
- Please allow us 24 to 48 business hours to review your email and respond to your request.
Is anything not on this list? Reach out to us at (855) 964-2664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to help you!